View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 06:03 AM
DJRustic

I can feel for you. I fell at the nursing home that I have my Mom at in jan. I shattered the elbow. Had surgery 2 wks ago. Went to doc on Mon & I have to wear the sling for 3 more weeks & then he will decide when I will have as he called radical therapy. I can't even pick up a small coffee cup. He put in a titanium elbow. It hurts like there is no tomorrow. I have not been able to do a blessed thing. I am so bummed over this. We just retired 3 yrs ago, built the log home of our dreams, then Mom had a stroke , moved her in with us as we were finishing up the log home. Then she needs hip replacement this yr. Had that done, in nursing home for rehab, she has a stroke & alot of other blood problems. Life has been down hill since I retired. Now this with my elbow. Have the sewing room i have always dreamed of. Hubbie also got me 10 alpacas for our 50th anniver. We shear them for the wool for my quilts. Then one week ago today our neighbors 5 big dogs came over & killed all 12 of my beautiful animals. we had babies. Talk about life's problems. I can hardly wait for 2012 to be over with. I just wanted to sit here in my lovely primitive log home on 60 acres & quilt my heart out . Hang in there. I think you will be back to sewing before I will.