Old 02-23-2012, 10:35 AM
dublb

Anael - Such perfect points & lovely fabrics = a beautiful End of Day! Great substitute! If it doesn't fit your quilt then don't use it! It's your quilt!

Gardnergal - I ordered the Betsy Ross collection the day after I ordered the PC book. If I had seen the book first I would have picked out a different theme. After the first few blocks I realized that I didn't have enough so I started picking up more fabric a little at a time. I even ordered some more last week. I saw a panel with an Eagle in the center that I think will be the final touch! I think that except for the fabric I want for the attic windows I've got it all. I am using all of the fabrics several times.

Art - I can see the corral! Very pretty! Your green flowers look like clover in your Clover Blossom! Beautiful block!

QNS - That yellow makes your Clover Blossom glow! Your unique insite is showing in your blocks! Grass in a corral, who would've thought? You that's who. My thought was 'Duh why wouldn't that have occurred to me?' When I make this quilt with the pony theme (in a few years) I'll have a better idea about how to do it. I love hearing your stories. They make me smile!

Last edited by dublb; 02-23-2012 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Change color