Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Havplenty

so i ordered two different sets of fabric squares off ebay from the same seller. the first combined mailing the seller possibly did not seal the poly envelope carefully so i received an empty package, stamped so by the post office. i contacted the seller regarding this and she promptly sent me a replacement order. i got the replacement order and it was not what i ordered. only half of the order was correct. so again i contacted the seller and she promptly agreed to send me the correct order and to keep the incorrect one as a gift. so i checked and the 2nd replacement order is in the mail on its way.

now i sell on ebay and i know that sometimes things can go awry with an order. i know i do my best to get it all correct and shipped promptly. but i cant help but wonder what happened with this seller. she sells a lot of fabric squares and fabrics so i know things can get mixed up. but to mail a package and not make sure its sealed, i dunno. its possible. and to get the replacement order mixed up when all she needed to do was take some time to get it right this time. i even asked that she put a extra bit of tape on the package flap just to make sure i received no more empty envelopes, which the seller did.

now she is having to send a second replacement order because the last one was incorrect. so let's say she mailed merchandise three times now for one single order. i am certainly feeling some compassion for her and now i want to send her something for all of her troubles. on the surface i know that this is a business and if this happened to me, i would have cut my losses and refunded the customer money. my stuff is more high dollar than fabric squares so i could not have done this. but i believe she probably has some sort of mark by my name now cause she will remember me.