Old 02-24-2012, 11:40 AM
miriam
Power Poster

My nearly 80 yr old Grandma has lost her house. She, my Grandfather and uncle who resided in the home for nearly 50 years all could be classified as pack rats. My grandfather was a TV repair man and loved all knick naks and antiques, My uncle was a ac repair man and tool junkie, as for grandma who will be removed from the home any day now; she collected any and everything between. As I stated earlier she has unfortunatly lost her home. She is subject to being forcibly removed at any given time. At that time all items left in the house wil belong to the bank that is taking her home. I would rather someone just make an offer so she could walk away with something to help begin the process of rebuilding her new life rather than see everything be demolished or auctioned and pocked by the bank. This is a HOARDER stlye house. PLEASE BEWARE most items in the home may need some work, such as old antique furniture needing to be refurnished. We got everything we could but there is still a lot left. Of the top of my head- a very old sleigh bed w/ matching vanity and dresser neither need much work at all other than cleaning, both with large original mirrors (bed has since sold), a very old white vintage bedroom set, a few singer sewing machines (one has a serial number that dates it to 1928 this particular one looks to be in good condition to me, it's a cabinet model with the whole foot dealy, then there are two table top units; one from probably the 70's and the other probably much older), a victrola or two one is still in rough working condition the better of the 2 is a floor model and there are several records, a hutch, litttle antiques ( antique roseville pottery, a model b Aladdin lamp from the 30's, 1 great working fedder's air conditioner along with a few others that would probably be best suited for parts, a ncr cash register that's in need of TLC the serial # on it dates it to 1907 but I'm not buying it, it doesn't really look that old, 2 vintage vacuums, a Kirby and a Hoover I believe, one still works, a newer refridgerator that would have to be cleaned out, two hand made fire place lights, a chandelier, two small t.v.s one large console television all three work just fine, there's also a medium sized t.v. that worked well last I checked - they're just older, a really old tall mirror that's pretty beaten up, a decent couch, a bar, a bicycle probably from 80's or 90's, a 70's Honda motorcycle, a unique antique round end table, one 1930's or 40's floor unit Magnavox radio, 2 victrolas one is a table top unit, the other a floor model in rough working condition, 2 wrought iron chairs, a very old dining room table in rough condition, 2 oak chairs, a more recent large desk as well as a smaller antique stationary desk, 2 shelties that need a good home, ect... If your inner picker is interested please give me a call or text anytime day or night if (I can't take the call I can most always respond to a text) and I will gladly walk you through the house. My name is Heather, I am her granddaughter and only close living relative (***) ***-**** TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!!! CALL ASAP she is staying there on borrowed time and without a doubt will be out by this weekend. Please do not respond to this add after this Sunday, as we will no longer have access to the house.

hhhmmmmmm pac rats with a sob story - I wonder if it sells anything???