View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Ariannaquilts

Having read so much about these boards I went to the nearest comic book store to purchase or at least look into them and I have to admit I don't understand how it is that everyone is managing to use them since they don't seem even as thick as cardstock. The owner of the store didn't understand either he said he agreed that the product is too flimsy. He had two different sizes as well as thicknesses but even those I thought were not as good as using the fabric bolts. I do have some fabric that I have had on organizers for a few years but I also have alot that I have on bolts from the fabric store, also I found that in order to save some space if I cut the bolt in half straight down the length of it even that is stronger than those comic book boards. Another thing I had done was I had some foam board that I had bought years ago and I cut them down to the sizes of my organizers and used them also quite sturdy. Of course everyone has their own opinion on all these things but this is just mine.