View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 02:57 PM
Judith1005

Quilter Momma, Nice finish. I haven't finished anything in awhile. I've been packing and moving and trying to keep up with my swaps. I still have to go back and drool over all the finished projects again. I like to fully enjoy the inspiration. The bell is chiming for you.

But, I am very happy to say I too finally have a finish. I started a bunch of needlebooks when I joined the needlebook swap. It was definitely one of those "over achiever" moments. They were fun and cute as the dickens. But, very time consuming. And, of course, the perfectionist in me, wouldn't let it go. So, lol, they are finished. Or at least all the ones I had cut out. To date, I've made, 6 momma turtles and 5 baby turtles. And, one momma and one baby that were proto types that didn't quilt make it to the finish line. But, I learned all my mistakes on them.

So, great job everyone. I've enjoyed looking at all your finished projects. Lot's and lot's of inspiration. And, of course a lot of add on's to my bucket list. (I hear lot's of chiming.)
Attached Thumbnails sam_0181.jpg