Old 02-24-2012, 07:41 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JeanieG ... love those Kickin'Cowboy Boots in the Corral ... and nothing better than a field of Clover!

OKSGlad ... arrggghhhhhh!!! Nothing worse than a "rodeo"! And there's always a Leader of the Pack! We used to have a Spring, who had springs in her legs, we swore! Although, there was also a Chrissy, which became known as Kissy Chrissy, as she'd turn while being milked and give the person doing the chore a nice big slurp .... often taking his/her hat along with that long tongue! Great name, Defiant ... hhmmmmm, a name like that make me think that perhaps you name yours much like I did?

GGal ... hope the Mr. FixIt day went well ... and that there was harmony in the household throughout!!

QNSue ... your originality and creativity shines out yet again! Love that grass and fencing!! And of course, the intended pun is priceless!

ArteEC ... WOW! for someone who says she can't find fabrics easily, you seem to be showing some pretty nice blocks and fitting in with the theme! Your clover fabrics are beautiful ... and the block too. And I'm envious for those boards!

Last edited by QuiltE; 02-24-2012 at 07:45 PM.