View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 05:49 AM
jaciqltznok
Banned

Originally Posted by Handcraftsbyjen View Post
I have all 4 sizes and already Itty Bitty Twist! Lol My Shameock Twist uses Itty Bitty as an optional, but helpful tool in addition to the regular Primitive Pinwheel tool. Hehe. There is also a tool out that is essentially 5 or so Twister sizes in one by June Tailor (I think) that I thought about buying but am holding off on for now. I already do enough twisting! (I have roughly 13 Twister patterns I am currently working on that will be out over the next couple of months). I'm addicted to the rulers!

just be careful NOT to put pix of your soon to be patterns on the internet. THat is considered being published and should you want to get them under copyright, you might run into problems. Another to consider with that many patterns is to do a book(booklet) instead of individual patterns. THat way you are putting the copyright on a collection instead of each pattern. Saves tons of money and time!

Though since you are using someone elses technique and tools you might run into issues there as well should you decide to publish/copyright the patterns! Such a tricky industry any more!