View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 07:34 AM
Geri B

I recently purchased (well, Sept) a Baby Lock Ellure and am not happy with it.....the "automatic needle threader" is a nuisance, not to mention the thread cutter. I does cut the thread, but then when you start to sew the next thing, the thread is so short, it unthreads itself and bingo, back to "threading" The thread path is difficult around the needle...I am not a person with "small hands" - I can barely get my hand in the throat to wrap the thread around the pathway that is near the needle.........also it has three 1/4 seam stitches.....why????? The 1/4" feet has that annoying side thing on it that gets in the way when doing say a flying geese or something that has that little bunny ear at the edge. Don't tell me to go to the dealer I purchased it from....not a pleasant person, I find out after sale......next nearest one is 25 miles away...tried to contact company thru email..can't seem to find addy....so guess what, I use my old reliable Viking more than this little white elephant!!!!!!!!Money wasted..........a weak moment on my part, but never again......