Old 02-25-2012, 12:16 PM
oldcatlady

I got my package this week and just had time today to go through them all really well while I was ironing them. What a fantastic assortment. Thank you Carsey for doing this swap and for the great selection. I don't have a camera so can't post a picture but want to give a 'shout out' to everyone I received fabric from so bear with me!

pizzaeater, AZ-brown and blue butterflies-one of my fav color combos and I have tons of perennials so love butterflies
Gaby 4 U, Japan-bright print w/butterflies and flowers-lovely, my nephew is married to a lady from Japan
Crafty3790,ME-lovely brown birdhouses and a pretty postcard of lupines-I have tons in my flowerbeds
HobbyKat1955,NY-great NYC print and a butterfly sign block
heyuitsme,WI-South American fabric, a lovely blue/purple batik print!
Sewphie,Canada-turq/orange floral/butterfly print and a lovely sign block!
Rosalie,RI-yellow/blue print of sailboats-I love the coast!
Quilt MOM,NE-soft sage/pink/purple sewing print-very pretty
MdmSew'n'Sew,NY-purple/pink daisies w/ silver metallic highlights!!!
Cheryl,GA-lovely fabric w/ a nice weave of rust/orange, nice wt, good blender fabric
Walk-n-Roll,PA-lovely dark red fabric w/ gold metallic roses from marcus brothers
Becky P.,France-very pretty cream/pink check w/ eiffel tower print and 'paris'
Crafty1,USA-very vivid print of lighthouses-gorgeous!
Kimberly W.,NY-yellow/gold/orange fabric from Stonehenge line called 'Sunshine Cottage'-like a little piece of sunshine
Shayzamn,TX-bright vivid BBQ signs on a black background-I think of great BBQ when I think of TX
Buttons Grow/Jody,MA-red/black/white cat print-you know I love that one
gramajo,IL-fun and funky 'Merry Christmas' print
ssnare,KS-spring panel print w/flowers and bunnies-will make a great wallhanging
doris.meek13088,MT-brown w/ cream flowers, really nice fabric
Sassy Stitcher,KY-black w/ vivid bright gold stars
Crab Orchard Mama,KY-soft yellow print-I desperately need yellow in my stash-perfect
LjDugas31,MA-brown heart stripe print that will make a lovely border
Tirolgirl,Germany-brown/pink tulip print that looks like watercolor-gorgeous!
Joymar,OK-dragonflies and pink hearts that just jump off the fabric
Quilted Critter Lady,AZ-beautiful periwinkle/cream leaf print-I would have snatched that right up-exactly my style!
Eagleoneowl 2u2(?),TN-funky modern floral print-bright and cheery
Quilting Board Digest,FL-tan/cream stripe print-another good border fab, soft w/a nice wt-lovely fabric
Tammyb,WA-washington state print w/lighthouse/seattle skyline/coffee/etc.-makes me want to come and visit
Mimiknoxtaylor,GA-r/w/b stars and stripes with a beautifully embroidered sign block!
Aurora,KY-black and gold geometric fabric!
MrsB,South Australia-'Merry Christmas' kangaroos how fun is that?
Dale,Canada-blue w/silver spiderweb-just very, very lovely
debe,Canada-red/white maple leafs
Marni,SK-turg/orange silk fabrics

Thanks to everyone. I truely love all my fabric. What a generous group of quilters from all over the world. I think I might try to make a Doll Quilt 'Trip Around the World' so I can have a piece of each fabric in one project!

Thanks for bearing with me for a long post