View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 02:58 PM
KyKaren1949

I am NOT the one to assist you. My addiction has gone like wildfire this month. Since Christmas, I have spent over $1000 on fabric, quilting stuff and a new sewing machine (only $150.)I swore when I began quilting, there would NEVER be a stash, but here I am wallowing in it. I fall in love with the fabrics that are on sale too. The problem is not just buying one of them, but thinking just how many yards I would need in the entire line to make one ginormous quilt! So, it's not just 2 or 3 yards one fabric, it's a total of 12-15 yards to make it all.
I have started deleting the fabric shops I am receiving emails from just to prevent myself from buying fabric. Beginning to thinkI am seriously going to have to start a QA for Quilter's Anonymous if I can't get this under control. In three years, I am shocked at everything I have purchased. In all honesty though, I retired then and am happier than I have been in ages because I have finally found something I absolutely LOVE to do. No stress in my life has been such a nice change. Loving art has expressed itself through quilting for me, which makes me very happy!