Old 02-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Charlee

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Yep, the whole no rain thing scares me! Sharon has a first hand experience with that issue! We will go through nothing like Texas did last year, but I always worry cause no rain will cause hay prices to soar and I am feeding 6 horses! The weeds in my back yard don't seem to care that we have got practically no rain all winter - they are going crazy! Monica, I am with you - mulching and adding lots of bark to keep things moist. Luckily, I have a pretty small landscaped yard and most of the rest of the place is drought resistent or natural or dry pastures!

I am frantically trying to figure out how to get down to see that treadle soon. I wanted to go on Monday - but, that is the day they are closed! Go figure! I may try and re-arrange so we could go tomorrow! Otherwise, I will have to wait until Wednesday. I am talking to a Joel who works or runs the store. He thinks the treadle will sell this weekend! Anyway, he gave me the serial number of #113768, which places the treadle at 1890 and made in Berlin! I am so excited! I hope I can get it - I will if I am suppose to!

Nancy
Nancy...flip out your plastic over the phone!!