View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 03:45 PM
retta97

I started out with a Bernina Deco that Hubby surprised me with for Christmas several years ago and i had No ideal about computors or software but I learned quick,I now own a Singer Furta and a Brother PE 780D.I still have Bernina Deco that sews a 4x4 field along with the Amazing Box rewritable cards (3) that I no longer use and have been thinking about advertizing for sale as I have not used either for at least 3 years and just taking up space.But I have learned (self taught ) a lot about machine embroidery and if any one has a question would be glad to help if I can.I usely do most emb. for Christmas gifts,last year I made 13 emb. fleece blankets for the kids in our family gift exchange along with mitten pockets which I stuffed with dollar type iteams.They are still well loved.I have made FSL cross bookmarks for bible study,Old Mc Donald finger puppets,and am now working on a little girls play purse that has LOTS of fun stuff in it.
Well I think that I've made this long enough but once again if I can help let me know and I also know of some great web sites for reasonable priced designs.