View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Katia

I didn't read through the whole thread, so hopefully I am not repeating someone. Ok, first thing you do is go on the USPS website and order a bunch of Priority mail flat rate shipping boxes. They are free and come in a cases. Pick the sizes you think will work for you. Then fill up the boxes with coordinates or similar colors, however you think is best. Then get a paypal account, super easy to do. And maybe an Ebay account, although if you can sell here that would be good too. You could even sell on Craigslist and just specify that you are shipping. You will need to take pictures of the fabric in each box. I would not give choices, that just complicates things.

If you sell on Ebay, they are having a thing right now where you can list 50 items a month for free. They also let you use lots of pictures. There is still a final value fee, so consider that when you decide on a price. When you list the shipping price just give the amount for the flat rate box. Ebay has simplified the selling part a lot so it should be quick.

Ok, after the boxes have sold and you are ready to send them out, just tape them up and go to paypal to print out the labels. You can pay for the shipping out of your paypal account. So no money out of actual pocket. Then when that is done, go to the USPS website and ask for pick up. You never have to leave your house. Your post man will come and get them for you.

Depending on how much you are thinking of getting rid of, you could make some good cash.