Thread: Pass the Block
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 07:14 PM
JudyG

Originally Posted by pattis47 View Post
all the pics are wonderful. It is nice to be a part of this talented group. I think the kids will really love the quilts they receive this summer.

Judy,
When do you want us to send the finished quilts to you?
Patti, you can send them any time. If you need my address, send me and PM.

Finished my 3 day retreat. As soon as I rest a little, I will go through the pages here that were done while I was occupied with the retreat and drool over the pictures. From the quick glance I have seen, there are going to be some awesome centers going out next week.

My retreat was soooooooooooo much fun. Two gals from our guild put it on each year. It is 3 days, 8:30 to 5:30, of sewing and fun. They provide an awesome lunch each day, with great food, they furnish door prizes (everyone attending won at least 3 - and I won a $25 gift certificate at a fabric store in Prescott AZ - Can't wait to go there since I've never been). They provide coffee, lemonade, bottled water and snacks every day. All this for $80 for the entire weekend. Can you imagine what a bargain that is??? So much fun. And I got 2 quilt tops pieced for the camp, made a mystery quilt, and over-all had a blast. Can't wait til next year.

Will check in tomorrow and comment on all I've missed while I was gone.