View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 05:58 AM
Fabriclovr

Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Susan,

Just found this post today. It took me a while to find the thread after seeing the photo posted on another thread. I went to the site you indicated and downloaded the clues. It says it is a pdf, but downloads as a MHTML and when I try to print it it cuts it off and doesn't print more than the first two or three sentences. There is a symbol to the left of the clue showing Adobe and I tried clicking on that but nothing happens. Any clues as to what I may be doing wrong would be appreciated. I certainly will be more watchful around Memorial Day -- just in case you do another one. and will definitely watch for the Labor Day One.
Yes, I am doing two more this year. I am working on one for April 14 & 15 called Blue Skies and then another one for Labor Day weekend that is yet to be named.
The way you download the clues is to click on the down arrow on the right of the line you want. If you just click on the name, it will download just what you are describing, that one is just for viewing on the web.