View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:04 AM
topstitch

Default Warning computer worm

2 days ago I ran a video that I went to indirectly from this sight but because I was just meandering about, I cannot remember how I got there. It was advertising a long arm SID ruler that I really wanted to order. Well, I could not find the ruler on the site and then when I went to close it down I had a box appear that said I had gotten a worm and needed to click on a button to get rid of it. It turned out to be selling acomputer security system. I Knew this was probably a scam and just decided to back out of the progran---but I could not get out. The same box reappeared no matter what I did so I turned off the whole computer but it was still there when it rebooted. I did get out by going into "programs" and deleting it there. I really want that ruler so I tried again today and it happened again. The site is Deloasquilt shop.com. I am not sure who has done what but this is a scam to get a security system sold and if it happened to me it will also happen to others. I still really want the ruler and think the site is probably unaware that they have this problem.

Last edited by topstitch; 02-26-2012 at 06:07 AM. Reason: forgot something