View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Mad Mimm

Really lovely blocks ladies! CK with them all together they are really a cohesive group - but yeah add another white. It is so striking with the other fabrics you are using.
Poker D I like that focus fabric. I think the photos don't do the fabrics justice and when I look at yours I think they probably really have some "pop" when you are in the same room with them. Will be a very pretty grouping to see!
Janet My - That dark center gives a great secondary design so I am liking that block just fine - pretty colors!
Tomilu- I really want to see a grouping of yours again - your Florida block is lovely!!
Kgreene - that black and red together is so dramatic! Great job!
VW - I like those color choices!!! You sound like me though, I put stuff together and second guess myself afterwards. I bet when they are all together you are going to love it. If not, send em my way and I'll be happy to give them a home!

Lovely stuff ladies! I will as usual be posting mine off schedule as I will complete California this week. I have been home sick with a cold and two sick kids (fun fun fun!) and have only 3/8ths of my block finished. I am excited though - it is going to be a knockout!

Keep up the great work ladies!