Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

I am so behind in posting pix and I really apologize. I got my camera out today and was ready to go and then .... couldn't find two of them!

Everything is more than a little upside down here since I started to do lace inventory. And then, to make matters worse (in terms of mess anyway) my future DIL, Jaunty Melissa is finally free from her lease and decided to move her bed here. In an attempt to get the box spring up the stairway in our teeny tiny cottage, lots of stuff was moved around and -- not naming names -- not put back!!! So double, triple, quadruple mess. *sigh* And, sadly, no matter what the terrible mess making trio (DH, DS and FDIL) did, it would not fit up the stairs and was tossed out. AND ... my son tossed his futon and frame out and it was picked up for scrap immediately so the new comfy mattress is on the floor. For now.

Anyway ... many thanks to our darling Greenini for the wonderful squishy chock full of delightful bias tape in holiday patterns (never knew they came like that!) and tons of selvage trimmings! I guess I'm going to have to make something wonderful from them! Thank you, sweetie.

And my other darling RAKers ... I will post as soon as I unearth! (If I live that long)
Attached Thumbnails rak-greenberg.jpg