View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 08:31 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by janRN View Post
Ooh, ooh very pretty QE!! Love both those colors. I really like Michael Miller Krystal fabrics, too-perfect blenders. Now, get off the board and back to sashing LOL!!!

Hey there
JanRN! I will have you know that I WAS OFF the Board!!!! *giggles* .... and can say that I am now more than 1/2 way done the 2 sides of sashing for all the blocks. Have been placing them on my design wall as I get a bunch done. And OMG have I been getting excited as I see those sashes going on. You don't think they are going to change the blocks much, but man oh man, they sure do!!!

Pretty nice stuff, those Krystals, aren't they?
Much appreciated, all your oooooohs!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JeanieG View Post
Oh Quilt E I just love that gold leaf fabric, it is just wonderful! I am so anxious to see the green surrounding your blocks. How fun to see if finally going together.
Thanks
JeanieG ..... I bought that fabric quite awhile ago expecting to use it and did include it in a couple of the blocks. I fell in love with it and knew that even if I didn't use it in this quilt, I loved it enough to use for something else. The other colours of it are pretty nice too. It's a Timeless Treasure fabric. You can say FUN again! .... I thought I was going to find the sashing to be long and boring, but OMG not at all, as it's been so motivating to want to keep on ... and on!!

Last edited by QuiltE; 02-26-2012 at 08:36 PM.