Old 02-27-2012, 04:10 AM
LindaM49

Since I'm new...started back sewing and quilting last summer after a 10 year hiatus from sewing. I don't have as many as these fine ladies...but.....

I can see how it happens very easily. As of now I have completed 4 bags/purses, 42" round Christmas table topper/quilted and a patriotic wallhanging/quilted. I have 3 UFOs...a quilted bag/purse for my son's girlfriend, a table runner and the rag quilt just needs to be finished clipping all of the seams. I have patterns and fabric for several more wallhangings. My downfall is books...I have a LOT already and seem to find MORE because I love looking at all of the gorgeous quilted projects.

I'm taking my 18 year old grandaughter to Joann's on Sunday since I just gave her my old machine and she wants to start making sundresses for summer. Simplicity patterns are on sale for $1.99 each/limit 10 so we will use my coupon. I already have a few things on my mental list for myself...LOL. Some of it is fabric for the Sun Bonnet Sue monthly wallhangings. I DO plan to check my very small stash for scraps before we go.

So, as I said, even being new I am getting into the habit of wanting to have everything at once so when I get bored with one project I can move on to something else. lol