Old 02-27-2012, 06:25 AM
Charlee

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Well, I have not made it to Oakland yet. I just couldn't change yesterday's schedule! I will call today to see if the Pfaff is still there and if it is, we are planning a trip for Wednesday.

Here is my Mocha 301. My newest machine that I got from Cathy, Mizkaki. The jury was out on her at first. I took her to Girl's Night Out, and because I am so used to the 1/4" foot and the acrylic extension bed, I just couldn't seem to sew a straight seam with her that night! Of course, it didn't help that the quilt top's blocks that I was trying to put together were all screwed up after I squared the blocks up! Anyway, I brought her home and started using her a a few days ago! I am in LOVE with this machine! I got my 1/4" slant foot and I am now putting the blocks together for the top I thought would not go together right - and they are matching (mostly)![ATTACH=CONFIG]315795[/ATTACH] I am loving this machine! No wonder Candace collects the 301!

Nancy
I hope you're able to get that Pfaff!! It's SUCH a pretty machine, and deserves to be more than an ornament in someone's living room!

The 301 is on my wishlist! That's a beautiful quilt too! I think you should send it to me when you're done with it...k?