Old 02-27-2012, 10:33 AM
jljack

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Well, I have not made it to Oakland yet. I just couldn't change yesterday's schedule! I will call today to see if the Pfaff is still there and if it is, we are planning a trip for Wednesday.

Here is my Mocha 301. My newest machine that I got from Cathy, Mizkaki. The jury was out on her at first. I took her to Girl's Night Out, and because I am so used to the 1/4" foot and the acrylic extension bed, I just couldn't seem to sew a straight seam with her that night! Of course, it didn't help that the quilt top's blocks that I was trying to put together were all screwed up after I squared the blocks up! Anyway, I brought her home and started using her a a few days ago! I am in LOVE with this machine! I got my 1/4" slant foot and I am now putting the blocks together for the top I thought would not go together right - and they are matching (mostly)![ATTACH=CONFIG]315795[/ATTACH] I am loving this machine! No wonder Candace collects the 301!

Nancy

Nancy, my 301 is also my favorite piecing machine!! I love the ultra straight, narrow stitches. Just great. And the little "tick tick tick" is just the most pleasant and soothing sound!! I actually love her so much I won't buy another one, because it would feel like "cheating"!! LOL