Old 01-15-2008, 10:54 AM
DonnaRae

I posted before that I have four Walmarts within driving distance and all still have fabric. These stores can't keep fabric in long enough. Always selling out. I still can not understand why Walmart decided in the first place to get rid of the sewing depts. supposely to bring in packaged crafts? Even in stores where the sales were not very high the fabric was a good leader (industry term, something that brings more customers in). All I can think about is a bunch of ninety year olds that have done nothing but been catered to all their lives with never picking up a needle making this grand decision. Of course I know this is not what happened, but geez whoever was the grand idiot should be in this group. Especially at a time when sewing was getting so popular and still is. It just totaly baffles me about how such poor decision makers with obviously no common sense gets put in the position to be making these decisions. But somehow it seems to always happen. Geez I am on a rant today. Maybe a nap will do. I think I will put the covers over my head and make the world go away, well just for a little while, I realy love this world. :roll: