Old 01-15-2008, 11:21 AM
shandra682005

Yes, I have had this machine for a couple of years...almost 3 years really. I haven't done much with it but I want to learn. I don't find the book very helpful in learning all I want to know...but maybe someone will teach me. I did, howeve, buy the PED swoftware but haven't installed into computer yet. I bought mine on ebay for a total of $125. I hear its great. I just got a new computer ( laptop) for christmas and am going to instal PED today. Will let you know what I think. So, actually I was not much help but was letting you know I have the machine. I didn't know, however, when I bought the machine, that you can ONLY embroider in a 4"by 4" area. Unless you keep rehooping, ofoucrse. I was disappointed and am thinking about selling my machine and upgrading. I will go into a sewing center and "test-run" machines before I buy this time. Some also offer free classes when you buy a machine. I bought my SE 270 at walmart so, NO CLASSES. Well I hpe you get a lot of use out of your machine I am going to try.