View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 01:02 PM
quiltlady1941

Default organizing fabric, help please

I have looked at most of the post on this subject and seen a lot use the comic book boards, also I seen some use the cardboard that the fabric comes on from the store.
I was wondering how many yards the comic book boards will hold?

My sister works at JoannAnn's and I'm sure she could get me the cardboard from the fabric bolts, Which do you think would be better?

Most of my fabric is 3 yards and up, I do have some that is smaller too, but most is larger

I'm one of the people that if I see a pretty fabric I like without any plans for it I buy the hold bolt or at least 5 yards of it. I always think that I will find something to make out of it and not have enough fabric, thats why I buy so much, I think it is a sickness...LOL

anyway just wondering which way would be best to go with.. I really have to do something as I'm starting to go into the spare bedroom closet with my fabric as the sewing room closet is full.. I don't want hubby to see how much I really have. I think it would be great to be able to see all of it so I don't go out and buy more when I have the fabric but can't find it..LOL...Thanks for your input on this....