Old 02-29-2012, 11:23 AM
GrandmK

[QUOTE=LauraRG;5013814]My DBF works for the USPS............. visit to your local PO to talk with the postmaster there. If you go at a less busy time of day they may have more time to help you. These can things happen with all the carriers - my BF's brother works for UPS and says they are having similar issues.
I
Sadly I do not think the PO is very customer friendly or care about customer service. Our Local PO was recently not closed but sorting moved across the river to ND. We were told service at our PO would not change. Guess what 2 different times I visited the PO or tried to once at 11:35 and once at 12:45 and it was closed for lunch.
So I drove across the bridge to the "big PO" and it was also closed. I sent my package UPS!! There is NO customer service any more. Even when I go to the doc and they only work on appointments if I want something over the noon hour there is someone there to help me!!! They need to quit advertising how good they are and actually be good and provide customer service