Old 02-29-2012, 11:45 AM
roseirish48

january mortgage check was returned to me minus envelope. check looked like it had been kicked around the floor a bit. a info note was included stating it was either loose in he mail or damaged during their processing. it had been mailed in the mortgage company's envelope along with payment coupon. Where did payment coupon go? it was not returned. I have watched my bank statement so i know that there has been no payments made on my bank account that I had not authorized or made myself. i do not want to go through the hassle of switching bank accounts etc like I did a couple years ago when someone stole my checking account number and someone else's identification and had checks made out in that name. Luckily the person got greedy and i received a overdraft notice in the mail and was able to close down account and get all money returned. Testified at her court trial--she got 14 months with possibility of parole after serving 7 months---she could be out of prison already and this was her 6th offense.