View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 02:10 PM
quilterella

Originally Posted by NanaCsews2 View Post
Thanks for finding this!! Now I can add the additional info to my file along with the pic I saved last March. This pattern will be easy to duplicate. McCallsQuilting.com has a Celtic Twist Block, follow Lynn's design she created in EQ from the electricquilt.com site, add trumpet flowers in applique, hummingbirds in applique or embroidery, your own special touches, and viola`! Now this is what makes this Board special-many quilting hands involved to find and create a masterpiece we can all be proud of!
I had ordered the Garden Twist book by Sharon Yenter...I guess that was $25.00 I could have saved. I just wanted to thank everyone that helped with this so far. I have the Applique takes Wings book & I will applique the flowers and hummingbirds. I also have the Fabric Origami book by Kumiko Sudo and her templates for fabric folding, so I may try some new methods with this quilt. A special thanks to donna13350 for finding Lynn Lybolt's site and giving us the link. Unfortunately I started another quilt while I was researching this one, but it is definitely NEXT on my list.

Last edited by quilterella; 02-29-2012 at 02:12 PM.