Old 02-29-2012, 05:49 PM
BoJangles

Miriam, I have not seen a Class 15 3/4 sized machine! How interesting? I know there are a lot of Japanese 15 clones and Japanese 99 clones, but a 3/4 size 15 would be so cool looking!

Candace, I am in love with my new Pfaff! Thank you so much for pointing it out on Craigslist! When we picked her up today, they told me that several people have been calling and several people got very mad because they don't ship. One guy wanted it shipped to Texas! They were glad I got the machine so they don't have to deal with the calls and e-mails. The machine uses a simple class 15 bobbin case - which was missing, and a normal low shank foot as you said it would.

Cathy what did you say that thing on top of the machine is for - a needle sharpener? What are the two round cups above the treadle pedal for?

Did you all see the fancy leaf work on the treadle legs! I am so excited! I love the simple shape of the cabinet. I also love the fact that the cabinet has no leaf to open - so it doesn't take up a lot of space! There is also a large screw under the bed, but you have to use a screw driver to get it to move so I think the feed dogs drop too! The machine is in excellent shape, no rust anywhere on the machine and the pitman is WOOD! I love it!

Nancy