Old 02-29-2012, 06:44 PM
Vanuatu Jill

I ordered from them a few years ago, a great fabric by Avlyn, for my staff's uniform tops (my cafe in Vanuatu) and the salesgirl on line was SO helpful!! I called on the computer (skype) from Vanuatu, and she got the fabric still on the large rolls from the mfg and send it to a freight forwarder that was sending a container to us. I got something like 120 yards, and she discounted it to about $3.00/yard!! When I tried last year, she wasn't there anymore, and the person I talked to wasn't nearly as helpful, and didn't seem to want to go that extra mile to fill a large order. The first time, she sent me snippets of fabrics she could get that quantity in after I told her which ones I liked that they had on-line. I ended up getting it from Joann's-really nice Susan Winget mexican print, and because I wanted so much, they got it in from the warehouse, and I was able to use my 50% coupon on the lot!! They considered it 1 cut of fabric. I was a very happy camper!! I usually like to see, smell, feel, fondle, etc my fabric, so I try not to buy on-line now that I am back in the States.