View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 07:13 PM
n2scraplvr

Exclamation Here Comes More Minis!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]316470[/ATTACH]These 6 were fun to do! Have been wanting to do a floral one for the longest time! The most interesting one was the Sunbonnet Sue or I should say challenging. The blocks I laid out for it were leftovers and too small so in trying to do bigger blocks, I found I didn't even have 2" of fabric left for 3/4 of the quilt! So the replacement fabrics seemed close enough to the original plan and that's how it got its name "Close Enough." haha. See how important just 2" of fabric is?? The SS was a purchased applique but her feet weren't big enough so I made them bigger. She was HA and HQ as were most of the minis. These are for AAQI. I'll be doing a few more before sending all of them off. Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy my minis like I do!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]316464[/ATTACH] 16P on Pt.[ATTACH=CONFIG]316465[/ATTACH]Close Enough mini[ATTACH=CONFIG]316466[/ATTACH]Love Lives Here[ATTACH=CONFIG]316467[/ATTACH]back of Close Enough[ATTACH=CONFIG]316468[/ATTACH]Whirligig 2[ATTACH=CONFIG]316469[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]316469[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 16p-pt.-mini.jpg   close-enough-mini.jpg   love-lives-here-mini.jpg   back-ss-mini.jpg   whirligig-2.jpg