Old 03-01-2012, 05:47 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Yes, the weather is fine here and the pony express will run today; so all who have PM-ed me will get their packets. May be little like my Mother.... When she was a freshman, the Home economics teacher ask all 19 girls to list their Siunday dinner menu...and they all listed the same thing which made the teacher mad to get 19 same answers until she discovered they had all eaten with my Mother at Grandma Carrie's house. So it will interesting how many pieces show up at the same time. Yes, Anne, you are getting a bit more of that Red fabric, as well as the others who PM-ed me. Its all the fault of QuiltE who tiptoed in the chuck wagon for a midnight bit of fabric...from my stash...I told daughter all this activity has not reduced by stash by an inch yet. May be there is still hope.

Yes, thanks, everyone for your help. It is the size of the picture even though I had it in Picassco, the free Google program. Will post photos and story later today after working with dd this afternoon or pm. QNS

Last edited by QuiltingNinaSue; 03-01-2012 at 05:51 AM. Reason: mad for made