Old 03-01-2012, 07:43 AM
Podunk Princess

Stitchengamie --- in case no one has responded regarding how to download your photos.....

Start with the quick reply box and type your text message then click on "go advanced" at the bottom of the box. This will take you to a screen where you'll find near the top left a "browse" button. Click on that button and it will take you to where your photos are saved in your computer. Find your photo and double click on it. The URL for the photo will be added to the long narrow box next to the browse button. Now the most important part----scroll over to the far right of the screen across from the browse button and find the box that says "upload." Click on that button and it will add your photo URL to a box a little further down and to the left (I think it appears in bold letters). This could take 30 seconds or so to appear. DO NOT PREVIEW YOUR POST BEFORE SUBMITTING IT. IF YOU DO THAT THE ATTACHMENT WILL BE DELETED. You can "browse" again and add more than one photo to your reply if you want to. Once you are done attaching photo(s), click on submit message and you're done.

If you get a message that the photo is too large or needs to be resized, I can't help with that. I have not had that happen yet so haven't had to deal with it.

Good luck! Rita