View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 07:48 AM
GrannieAnnie

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok View Post
OR do they just empty your bank account and leave you buyer's remorse?
Do they get your creative juices flowing, or leave you thinking it is time to take up scrap booking instead?

One of my all time FAVORITE shows is coming up..the Dallas quilt guild show! I make the trek down there each (for the last 5) and visit with my vendor buds, friends from the guild/area, soak up all the talent, creativity I can for 3 days, and then trek back home feeling uninspired, drained, and wondering WHY I go every year!
SO, this year I have not been nearly as excited to spend all the money it is going to take to go to the show. The vendors are all the same ones I just saw in OKcity in Jan, I don't think they offer any classes! THe only thing I have to really look forward to is seeing my sister and my friends.

Will I go? Still not sure. WE are planning on leaving Wed so need to get my ducks in a row. I just hope I can find something to spark my QUILTING creativity this year!

Most quilts at quilt shows are far more complex than my abilities can handle. Do I like to see the quilts? You bet!