View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 08:17 AM
Quilted Dogs

I was so happy to read this. I have been like this for months now. I love to quilt and all but just start doing something else and get on here and it never gets done. I have promised so much to all and not working on a thing. Baby quilts for people I know that need one for that new baby. Even today, going into work later and perfect time to work on a drawstring bag for my managers birthday, she is a leap year baby. Want it for tomorrow. I know it will not take long but instead of doing it now here I am. What is wrong with me......ok will go down and cut it out after this, take some advice from here. I just keep buying and no sewing and it has to stop.....mayb if I was retired. No, would b the same. I get three and four days off and sit. HELP.....ok, off and go work on bag....will check all this later and thanks for the post......I think working is what is doing this to me.....always tired and want to relax and then there I am.......thanks for this again, I see I am not the onlly one......