Old 03-01-2012, 08:30 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Crossstitcher View Post
Nancy, your new pfaff is just beautiful. I want you to know that when my DH first saw the cl on here about the machine he couldn't hardly wait for the time zone to be a good time to call. But call he did and they told him they didn't ship. Also want to say he didn't get mad or holler at the man. Just thanked him and hung up. We are so glad you were able to get the machine. He knows it is in good hands. A real beauty.

PS: hope your furbaby comes through the surgery ok.
Trish this is so funny! The manager of the Thrift Store, which sells donated stuff to benefit African education, etc., said he was really glad the machine was gone! He was getting tons of calls and e-mails - everyone wanting him to ship the machine! I told him it was because it was a Pfaff treadle, which are not common machines to have! He said he has had several different treadles in the past that didn't get any attention! I am so proud to be the owner of this machine. It was/and is my dream machine. The first sewing machine I ever used was a Pfaff - not a treadle, the first time I ever used a treadle was a couple years ago - but still a Pfaff!

Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 03-01-2012 at 08:32 AM.