Old 03-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Mizkaki

Nancy,
The BC with the finger to the left (11:00) only fits a few models of Singers, the 15-88(treadle),
the15-89 (handcrank), the 15-90 (belted motor), the 15-91 (potted motor), the 15-125 (modern skin),
and a few others. All other class 15 machines whether or not they have the tension on the face plate
or the front of the machine will take the BC with the finger to the right (1:00). Your new $5.00
Clone's BC will fit the Pfaff (if it is a 15).
Cathy

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Monica, you are so much fun! I love the little history! I will put that with the papers for my machine! To those of you asking how the Pfaff sews - the jury is still out on that one. She was missing her bobbin case and I didn't know the bobbin cases have at least 2 different orientations for the class 15 machines! I have the bobbin case that goes into my 15-88 that orientates to the left, and the case that goes into the 15 clone that orients to the right - the finger that is? So until I get this machine cleaned and oiled I am afraid to try either one? Cathy?????

I am in the middle of doing taxes, so I can't play, otherwise I'd already know which one to use or if there is yet another case?

PS I know why they practically gave me the 15 clone! It is so jammed up it is ridiculous! I can't wait to get my taxes done so I can play. I need a really pretty name that means flower for the Pfaff. Monica?

Nancy