Old 03-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Termi

I see many more great blocks have been added since I was here last. Thanks to you all for your nice comments.

JeanieG, oh my gosh!!!! Your Children's Delight is stunning!!! What great fabrics and great job putting them together!!! Love your watermelon fabric, it's just right for the county fair! Nice job!!

oksewglad, Oh, what cute fabric for children's delight, I love folk art!!!! The middle really stands out nicely and great job on the block. Your county fair looks great, love the contrast!! How nice you met your DH at the county fair. I met mine at a gas station and we were 17, also a long time ago. I thought he looked like John Denver. hehe

gardnergal970, oh, I love your children's delight, such cute sheep and beautiful colors!! Very pretty county fair, great contrast. Great job on both!!

JanRN, I love your cardinals and the colors in that block!! Also love your pink butterflies, very nice contrast. Great job on both!!

CookieLM, love the colors in both your blocks. That turqoise is a knock out! Great job!!