Old 03-02-2012, 04:49 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

I've moved this over from the Photo Page
Originally Posted by dublb View Post
QuiltE - As for my decoupage plates, I'm making 'em for the retreat I'm going on next week. I'll post picts when I get back, just in case anyone that is going sees 'em here. I took some picts ta send ta my DD. She wants ta know how I'm making 'em. I can post a few of those when I get back also if ya'll want me ta. I plan on gitting some of my UFOs, and maybe some of my cousins blocks done while I'm there.
DublB ... I'll look forward to seeing/hearing all about them. Wouldn't want to ruin a surprise! In the meantime, you could tell us about the retreat ... how many? is it a guild? LQS? or?? what sort of a place do you go to? how long? and blah blah blah!!

CarrieM ... You'll create quite an interest at the retreat with your PC! Be sure to take your all the blocks you have done so you can get lots of ooohs and aaaahs! And too, tell us more about your retreat! I'm all ears and eyes about your QAYG. I haven't done one yet, though am intrigued ... and considering it for the PC!

Both ... Now wouldn't it be FUN if the two of you were going to the same retreat. Although I doubt it ... a little long commute between Texas and Iowa! Instead you can virtually be together!!!!

Thinking of which ... How'd
Y'all like to do a virtual retreat while these to cowgirls are off doing one IRL? We could plan it here ... and keep tabs on each other that weekend! Anyone wanting to pony up? "_