View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 05:46 AM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

heres the email I rec'd from them:

Greetings from all of us at Quilts & Quilts. We just wanted to send out a Newsletter to all of you to let you know what is happening with our shop after the Tornado.
We did take a direct hit, however, were amazingly blessed that most of our roof stayed on saving most of our beautiful samples and nearly all the bolts of fabric! Every other place in the shopping center lost their roofs and most suffered a complete loss. They all need your thoughts and prayers.
We have been very busy in the last few days, as you can imagine, and are so relieved to announce that we will be moving our shop next to the IMax in Branson! Our new location has more space and is a newer building (Much Nicer Bathrooms and plumbing for a starter!) I am sure some of you have heard me say that I am not happy unless I am moving stuff around or the girls mention my mom and I move stuff on them all the time- as Bonnie H said today "Lacey will be in hog heaven with this moving". And she is right I am bursting with ideas for the new space and can't wait to get started!
We don't have any concrete timlines at this point, but are looking at being able to process web orders in 14-20 days and are hoping to re-open in 30 days. As soon as we set a date, we will let you know.
We are also planning a "Tornado Sale". We haven't figured out a date or location for this yet but we will be having one, I will be getting the details confirmed in the next few days and will try to send out 48 hours notice for the sale.
The Shop Hop will go on! Sew Simple in Ozark has our portion of the kit and patterns. Amber is amazing and offered to take care of all of it for us! Thank you again Amber. (All of the shop owners involved have offered to help as well-they are all wonderful women I am blessed to call friends) We are sad to miss seeing everyone this year- we look foward to this event all year long and really enjoy having fun with all our hoppers!
We have been getting so many wonderful e-mails and FB comments-they are helping in ways you guys can't imagine. They are wonderful to see and read during the days and an amazing pick-me-up when we start running low on steam. Thanks you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers. I am trying to print all of them so everyone working at the shop can read them. We are keeping all of them and have a plan for them to be showcased at our new location!
Sorry that this newsletter is mainly text, I was going to post some damage photos but it just makes me too sad to look at them so instread I am going to show the Shop Hop Info again. If you want to see some photos you can see a few on our Facebook page. I did post a couple there and I know several of the wonderful people helping us pack have posted some too..

Customer Order information!
We have ALL our order information. If you have placed an order with us to be mailed out, we still have it and will fill it as soon as we can. My timeline right now is to be able to start filling orders 12-17 days from now.

If you do not want to wait, I fully understand. Please send us an e-mail to cancel. Include your name, contact info, and if you can remember-what you ordered.
I will be trying to answer as many e-mails as I can in the evenings if you have something that needs to be taken care of right away, you can call me on my personal cell phone at 417-XXX-XXXX. Anything that I will need to write down information, please send an e-mail as during the day I am at the shop packing without any electricity, computers, or even a functioning bathroom.
The Web Store is Staying Open! We have the same timeline to begin shipping web orders, 12-17 days.
Quilts & Quilts The Fabric Shoppe Now located next to the IMax!

Last edited by luvTooQuilt; 03-02-2012 at 05:52 AM.