Old 03-02-2012, 08:44 AM
May in Jersey

Default Anyone have the No Call number for land phones?

Our subscription time must have run out because we have been getting so many calls lately. I think when we signed up for NO CALLS is was for 5 years and our time must have expired. Telemarketing doesn't try to 'sell' anymore they try to get you to answer a survey or donate to something you've never heard of. Been receiving many calls for police organizations, we donate to our local PBA and charity donations are ones we choose.

Wish there was a number to call to stop snail mail for charities, etc. Don't you just love it after you have sent them a donation and you receive a Thank You back with a request for another donation. I tried writing back to them to take my name off their mailing list but the only thing that accomplished was that I wasted a postage stamp becauce they would add my address once again to their mailing list and I received triple requests. I keep my paper recyle box near my chair in the kitchen and all those requests go right in the bin unopened. Once in awhile I'll open one as their long white envelopes make great shopping lists and hold my coupons nicely.