Old 03-02-2012, 03:51 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

GGal ... hey, I try! We could have a jolly good time!
OMG with your first and only experience. One reason why a private room would be a good idea! I like my space ... and for a get away, I would feel so much better to have a room to myself. Not that I don't like to be with others, just that after being with them all day ..... it'd take a pretty special friend for me to "want" to be with them all night. And to think she didn't take her CPap machine! YIKES!!!!!!!!! So a virtual retreat may be much "safer" for you!

Vrtual Retreat? ... who's interested?

CarrieM ... Looks like a great time is in store for one and all! Smart ladies, to add an extra day. A lot of planning for you and Crystal and I hope everyone appreciates all that you do to get ready for it. Good idea to mix the card making and quilting!!!! Be sure to take all your fabrics and have your PP printouts ready and waiting. So many things to take when you go for a retreat!

DublB ... Of course, we'll all fly in just to be with you. Good for you, for going the distance to meet up with the others. What a deal at $50! Are you taking PC .... or what will you work on?

Basic Net Collage ... I got my email reply with the details.
Yeppir it's chopped up pieces under tulle. And then enhanced with machine work. I'm thinking thread painting? though it doesn't call it that. Here's a link .... http://www.lroytextileart.com/statement.html
I'm a little hesitant ... as to whether she wants greenhorns? or someone who has more of a background?