View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 05:26 PM
ragamuffin

This year's show is back of the Host Farm and the vendors are at the Continental Inn across Rt. 30. Most of the things are on Rt. 30 - just east of Dutch Wonderland Park (for kids mostly). The hotels just west of the Host Farm towards the Rt. 283 bypass, but on the right side before Rt. 283 were advertising $35 a night and I cannot remember the name of the hotel. It is a common one. I live in DE and I might stay over night. It takes all day to go thru the show and about the same to go thru all the vendors, some having good sales. The person who handles the Featherweights will probably be there too. If at all possible, get to Intercourse, Pa. because I was at Zooks and they are having a special 10% off everything and sometimes they bring in a truckload of bolts and they are at a special price too. I hope they have it this year too. Also, up on Rt. 23 there is the Shady Maple Restaurant (wonderful best food in the area) and the
Goods store is in front of them. They have terrific fabric and I have not seen any over $7 something a yard. And the prices for everything else in the store is really great. Along that Rt. 23 is some other shops, like Obie's where she has fabric stacked to the ceiling and you think it will fall on you but somehow every one is safe in there. She always has what you are looking for. Old Country Store is in Intercourse at the light, also Kitchen Kettle Shops. I hope you can come and have a good time. The flowers are starting to bloom here so I hope the weather is nice.