Old 03-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Vanuatu Jill

Originally Posted by Vanuatu Jill View Post
HaHa-I like that excuse-think I will use it next time! If that don't work, I'll try the drugged by chemicals theory!!
Ok, so I went to Joann's today to kill time while DH did some errands. "Just pick me up in an hour, I don't plan to buy anything" I said to him. Ha-2 1/2 hours later (no, he didn't wait, he left and got gas and went to CostCo) and--$145.00 poorer, I walked out!! Didn't help that the Quilters Showcase fabs were 50% off, and novelties were 30%-not to mention a few homespuns from the clearance table (still don't know what I will do with those yet). I also had 2 x 40% coupons so used those on 2 Susan Winget fabrics I couldn't stop fondling! I tried the excuse that it was the toxic odorless fumes emitted from the fabrics that drugged and seduced me to buy, but DH didn't buy that one. The manager, Jean, however got a laugh out of it! I bought all of it for purses/bags/totes and coupon caddies and matching coupon wallets. Guess I am going to start attending "fabricaholic's Anonymous" to try to cure my addiction - anyone want to join me? LOL