Old 03-02-2012, 07:53 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

You folks have taken me from happy to sad to laughing to ... counting my blessings!

Aren't we just the sorry bunch ... no retreats! I think we could have some fun for a virtual one.
**Tightens thinking cap*

QNSue ... Oh dear! So sorry for the demise of the chickens. The dogs are lucky to be left alive after that fiasco!!! What kind are they? so you like our Canuck-man Holmes!!

JanRN ... {{{{HUGS}}}} to you Missy! I really like GGal's suggestion to make Lemonade! Shop your stash for fabrics that have significance towards all. Even colours that are special to each. I'm sure that Patches will allow you to use his fabric!!! And if you don't have something that you want, ASK here ... and I bet one of us will have exactly what you want for a particular memory.

OKSGlad .. you're been motoring along!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Oh yes the dreaded banker annual confessionals. One part of dairy farming that I don't miss!! I can't wait to find those posts!

Tornadoes ... Just heard a bit tonight that they hit six States again today. Only one I heard them mention was Indiana. Hope you're OK GGal. I have friends from N Indiana that were wiped out years ago. This is where I was counting my blessings, knowing that no matter how bad things seem, I'm thankful to not have had to face the devastation a tornado brings. I know many who have over the years.