Old 03-04-2012, 10:17 AM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
I also had to chuckle when I read the part about cams or no cams! I love using cams, but I guess not everyone would! I also liked the part about the Kenmore 158 machines! Everyone has their favorites! I love using my Rocketeer with cams and my 319w with cams! We could all write something similar with - I am sure - a different favorite machine! For Monica and me the Two Spools would be right up there - that is still the best piecing machine ever!
Nancy, I so agree with the Two Spools being my favorite piecing machine. So much, that the cabinet with The Eldredge machine that I just cleaned up will be revamp to accommodate my other Two Spools. I doubt I will ever use The Eldredge that is now sitting in that cabinet. Plus, the top of the cabinet badly needs woodworking done. Since my Two Spools will not fit into that cabinet right now and the woodwork needs to be done, I will change the top to make the Two Spools fit. The treadle on this cabinet treadles very smoothly, so smoothly that it would be such a waste not to use it.