Old 03-05-2012, 03:35 AM
athenagwis

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
I have not done a Funky swap before but I just found some fantastic Halloween fabric, I was looking for my Easter fabric and when I thought my sewing room could not get any messier I found the box of Holiday fabric! Now if we could just some how swap sewing rooms!

hummmm, kinda like that show that I saw on tv, like house swap... I would have to swap with a quilter for sure, a long arm quilter would be nice, I have a lot of quilts tops needing to be finished.... OK where was I???

Ahhh yes a Funky Halloween swap. I will send you a pm. :-)
Ooooh welcome to the funky side!! I do warn you they are rather fun and very addictive!! I take no responsibility for the amount of funky swaps you join after this!! hehe

I feel ya on the mess, I just organized my room, but before that ... woah. And even with it organized I still have stuff I can't find!! LOL Remember though, you don't have to use holiday fabric on this swap, it just has to have that Halloween feel, which sometimes patterned fabrics in the right colors can give you. So feel free to use up all those wonderful fabrics in your room!!

Rachel