View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 04:14 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by LMB View Post
Before I show up at the dealer I have a question. Do they even make a baby lock under $1000 ???
I want to quilt on it and I would like a lot a pretty stitches. I have been looking at machines and reading everything I can find for weeks now. I just cant find any prices. I dont want to go into a dealer and look like a total idiot thinking they make a lower end machine, when all they make are ... well you know, too much for my income.

I read a lot of bad reviews about people who bought other brands and got lemons. I did not find that with baby lock. That's why I would like to see one up close... but I never was one to window shop if I couldnt afford to buy.

Thanks so much for your help.
I bought a Sofia2 which is both an embroidery machine and sewing machine with lots of nice stitches. It was well under $1000. However, if you just want pretty stitches, you can save a bundle with Brother's Project Runway Ltd Edition CE8080PRW at under $150! Tons of stitches. I picked one up for my FDIL's Christmas gift and liked it so much that I got one for myself.