Old 03-05-2012, 07:33 AM
Moedeenie

Good Morning! I love the peace and calm of Monday mornings...especially after a crazy weekend worried sick about my children and grandchildren having to seek shelter when the tornado's ripped through TN. Thankfully they are all fine and I hope all of our friends and their families here on board are safe and sound as well! Lori, so happy to hear your surgery was successful and that Marty is able to resume working.I have my secret pals package in the making. I also went to Joann's yesterday for their coupon commotion sale but sadly they did not have one of the items my pal asked for but, I will check our LQS tomorrow. I did order some fabric of their liking which should arrive sometime this week. In the meantime I will be working on a few handmade items for my pal (and myself) with some beautiful fabric I received from Mscupid!!!. Hopefully my package will get mailed before the week is out. YIKES!!! Speaking of Joann's.... I am on my last 45mm Olfa blade so needed to stock up on replacements...Can you believe that (2) 45mm blades are now almost $18?? Fortunately I used a 50% off coupon... but even $9 seems like a lot for (2) blades! I've seen that some folks use Harbor Freight blades...we have a store not too far away...should I give them a whirl???***Doing the Happy Dance, I just called my LQS and they have the most wanted item I was looking for......IN STOCK

Last edited by Moedeenie; 03-05-2012 at 07:50 AM.